Connect Gujarat

Fire inside mattress centre in Vadodara

Loss estimated around two lakhs A fire broke out in Mary Gadla Center situated at the basement of Anand Chambers in front of New Era School in Karelibaug area of Vadodara. The Staff of Dandiya bazar Fire Station immediately rushed to the spot and control the fire with the help from ventilator fans and water. […]

Fire inside mattress centre in Vadodara
X

Loss estimated around two lakhs

A fire broke out in Mary Gadla Center situated at the basement of Anand Chambers in front of New Era School in Karelibaug area of Vadodara. The Staff of Dandiya bazar Fire Station immediately rushed to the spot and control the fire with the help from ventilator fans and water. Nearly 2 lakhs loss was reported in the incident.

As per details the fire started after short circuit in the machine and spread inside the whole shop. The owner Faizal Mansuri of Mary Pillow Center said, he was out of the shop and his artisan informed him about the fire. They tried to control the fire with the help of fire extinguisher but failed as the blaze spread and they called the fire brigade.

The fire brigade team rushed to the spot and control the fire with the help of ventilator fans and water. The loss is estimated around two lakhs as the ready and raw material along with the machine destroyed in the fire.

Next Story
Share it