No injuries reported loss around 10 lakhs

As per details a fire was reported inside the Queens fashion boutique inside Fortune gateway building near keya moters Channi. A passerby informed the fire department after noticed smoke coming out from the shop. The firemen reached the spot and control the fire quickly after cut down the shutter of the shop.

“We received the fire call and reached the spot to see smoke coming out from the ladies boutique. As the shop was closed we use hydraulic cutter to cut the shutter and get inside. We then use pressure ventilator to fish out the smoke and then control the fire in less than 10 minutes time. The wiring work was completed there yesterday and there might be some lose contact which leads to the fire starting from changing room,” said fire officer Om Jadeja.

The loss was estimated to be around 10 lakhs and the fire department serve notice to the owner of the boutique.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.