One of the biggest hospital in central Gujarat experiences flow of thousands of patients every day. However many places inside the hospital is an open invitation to accidents. In one such incident the meter at OPD 22 suddenly caught fire creating tension amongst patients and relatives. However the staff used fire safety equipments on time to control the fire.

As per details the fire started in morning and creates a sense of urgency in patients and their relatives. However the staff reached the spot immediately and controlled the fire by using the fire fighting equipments.

Short circuit seems to be the reason of fire and spread in dangerously open electric wires. Recently a residential apartment in Tarsali area witnessed similar incident where a meter caught fire and put the residents in shock.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.