Such balls put everywhere inside the hospital to control fire emergency
The fire extinguisher ball put inside the SSG hospital in Vadodara to
douse the flames failed in live demonstrations on Wednesday. The balls were put
inside the fire during the live demonstration failed to douse the fire.
150 such fire extinguisher balls are put inside police chowkis, wards, OPD’s and offices inside the SSG hospital to act in case of fire. On Wednesday a live demonstration was conducted inside the hospital ground to show the exact use of the balls. However it failed to douse the flames and question arises about its effectiveness in case of any fire emergency.
Bharatbhai Gadhvi from Agnishamak company said more balls can be used if one is not enough to control the fire. Five to six such balls are put up in every ward which can be used in case of fire emergency.