No casualties reported
A fire broke out in the meter panel board of Shyamal’s apartment near Savita Hospital on the city’s Waghodia-Dabhoi ring road. The residents of the apartment were horrified but fire brigade control the fire in time before it could escalate. The resident put allegations about using low quality wires which lead to fire.
Shyamal Apartment is located near Savita Hospital near Waghodia-Dabhoi Ring Road Parivar Char Rasta. A fire broke out at morning in the meters of the A tower of this apartment. Frightened residents ran to safety after the fire and informed the fire brigade. The Panigate fire fighters team reached the spot and control the fire with continuous spraying of water.
Commenting on the incident, Keshav Vasava of Panigate Fire Brigade said, their team reached the spot after the message and control the fire. This incident might happened is due to inferior wiring and preliminary investigation has revealed that this was due to a short circuit. In this incident, 8 meters of the apartment were fully burnt and burnt the power supply to the apartment was also disrupted following the fire.
Crowds of locals turned out following the blaze at Shyamal’s apartment. No casualties were reported in the incident but eight meters were fully burnt. Had the fire not been extinguished in time, a major disaster would have occurred