More

    Fire breaks out at hardware shop in Thane, no casualties were reported

    Must Read

    200 delegates attended the Annual meeting of CII Central Gujarat Zone Vadodara

    Followed by Conference on Ease of Living – The role of Industry in development of Vadodara

    Close shave for lady as car suddenly caught fire in Vadodara

    Its a close shave for a lady who comes out in time from her car as it...

    Activa rider snatched the chain from a girl returning back from work

    Manjalpur police further investigating based on the the cctv footage from the area In...

    A fire broke out in a ground plus one-storey hardware shop in Maharashtra’s Thane city on Monday morning, a civic official said.

    No casualty was reported in the mishap, he said.

    The fire broke out around 6.15 am in the shop located in the main market area on station road, Thane Municipal Corporation’s regional disaster management cell chief Santosh Kadam said.

    “The shop, where home automation and electric hardware items were kept, was totally gutted in the blaze. There was no casualty,” he said.

    Three fire engines were rushed to the spot and the flames were doused within an hour, he said.

    A probe was underway to ascertain the cause of the fire, he added.

    - Advertisement -

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    - Advertisement -

    Shah Rukh Khan Awards the Ph.D. scholarship named after him to a girl from Kerala

    Special event hosted by the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne Ahead of August 2020,...

    Close shave for lady as car suddenly caught fire in Vadodara

    Its a close shave for a lady who comes out in time from her car as it suddenly caught fire. The incident...

    Activa rider snatched the chain from a girl returning back from work

    Manjalpur police further investigating based on the the cctv footage from the area In a chain snatching incident in...

    Fire spread inside kitchen of a pizza outlet in Vadodara

    Major tragedy averted as around 10 cylinders are kept inside the kitchen at the time of the accident Fire...

    Vadodara get it’s first electric vehicle charging point inside petrol pump

    Will have facility of fast and slow charging options Vadodara get it's first electric vehicle charging point inside petrol...

    More Articles Like This

    - Advertisement -