Top
Connect Gujarat

Faraskhana items gutted in fire spread in first floor of the house in Vadodara

Family ran out safely informed the fire brigade Faraskhana items gutted in fire spread in first floor of the house in Vadodara. The incident happened in R.V. Desai road where the fire starts and spread to the items. The family ran out safely and informed the fire brigade and they control the fire with continuos […]

Faraskhana items gutted in fire spread in first floor of the house in Vadodara
X

Family ran out safely informed the fire brigade

Faraskhana items gutted in fire spread in first floor of the house in Vadodara. The incident happened in R.V. Desai road where the fire starts and spread to the items. The family ran out safely and informed the fire brigade and they control the fire with continuos flow of water.



As per details Bharatbhai Kanani lives in Jaynagar society with his family. Early morning fire suddenly spread in the faraskhana kept inside first floor of the house. The family immediately ran out to safety and informed the fire brigade and they control the fire with continuos flow of water.

Mayor Dr. Jigishaben Sheth also reached the spot after the information. No life loss was reported in the fire but the faraskhana items totally gutted in fire. The fire believe to be due to short circuit primarily as fire brigade control the fire in time before it spread further.

Next Story
Share it