• Gujarat
More

    Dhiraj, Parul and Pioneer hospitals declared as extension facilities for Gotri and SSG hospitals

    Must Read

    Doctors, Nurses and Nursing Students from Gotri deputed at SSG in view of strike by in-service doctors and nurses

    In view of the strike by in service doctors and nurses of SSG hospital, the administration have...

    Indian Army on toes to extend help to the civil administration to face cyclone Tauktae

    Indian Army is continuously monitoring the situation for likely intensity, maximum impact areas and anticipated relief effort...

    80% beds free from Sunday increased the capacity to 1200 free beds

    Officer on Special Duty Dr. Vinod Rao visited Pioneer Hospital along with Collector, Municipal Commissioner, DDO, SP and other senior officers on Sunday. He had meeting with authorities of Dhiraj, Parul and Pioneer Hospitals and reviewed the situation about the treatment facilities.

    He said a total of about 500 patients are admitted in these three Hospitals on Free Beds and getting treated free of cost. In view of extraordinary situation, they are declaring these three Hospitals as Extension Facilities of Gotri and SSG Hospitals from Sunday.

    He further added that the existing management will continue to manage and run it with their existing staff. Each of the Hospital will have only 20% Beds on Paid Category. The rest 80% Beds will be Free Beds from Sunday.

    The decision will double the number of Free Beds in these three Hospitals from 600 to 1200.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    Latest News

    Indian Army on toes to extend help to the civil administration to face cyclone Tauktae

    Indian Army is continuously monitoring the situation for likely intensity, maximum impact areas and anticipated relief effort...

    Indian Army on toes to extend help to the civil administration to face cyclone Tauktae

    Indian Army is continuously monitoring the situation for likely intensity, maximum impact areas and anticipated relief effort in coordination with Civil Administration,...

    Protesting nurses raised slogans against SSG nursing college principal after students send to covid ward

    Demand to recall the students from the covid ward In the midst of the strike by nursing staff, the...

    Coast Guard operation to rescue fishermen from fishing boats at Veraval

    Five rescued three in progress Coast Guard starts operation to rescue eight fishermen from fishing boats off Veraval near...

    Father son injured after hoarding fell on them in Vadodara

    City received heavy rains accompanied with strong winds on Tuesday The effects of "Tau-te" cyclone started in Vadodara from...

    More Articles Like This

    - Advertisement -