Ran for safety after fire reported from inside the basement
It’s a close shave for the staff of a home appliances showroom in Vadodara after fire was reported from inside the basement this morning on Saturday. No casualties reported as fire brigade reached the spot and control the fire.
As per details fire was reported from the basement of the Sales India showroom in Gotri area on Saturday morning. The staff checked and found smoke coming out from the basement. They tried to control the fire with extinguishers and other safety equipments but failed to control.
They called the fire brigade and they reached there and control the fire through continuous flow of water. No loss was reported in the incident.