Stuck inside offices after fire was reported in electric meters of the building
Around 50 persons are rescued by the fire brigade from their offices in Vadodara after fire was reported in electric meters of the building. The incident happened at Manubhai tower in Sayajigunj as the offices opened after 55 days lockdown. Fire brigade rescued all to safety.
Manubhai tower at Sayajigunj has many commercial offices, agencies and also a bank operating from there. After a 55 days lockdown based on the government relaxation, the offices started operating from Tuesday with 33% staff. Meanwhile in afternoon around 1 pm fire was reported from the electric meters and people rushed to safety.
Fire brigade reached the spot and one team engaged in control the blaze. The second team rescued people stuck inside offices and help around 50 people comes out safely.
Primarily Short circuit is believed to be the reason of the fire and the electric department started repairing the meters after the fire.