50 students hospitalised in Himachal
Over 50 students of the Jaypee University of information technology (JUIT) here have been hospitalized following suspected food poisoning, a senior doctor said on Friday.
"The students were admitted late last (Thursday) night...," Shimla's Indira Gandhi Medical College and Hospital
After taking meals the students had developed restlessness, abdominal discomfort and generalised weakness. "They started coming to hospital in groups at around 2 a.m.
Their condition have started improving, the prestigious JUIT is located in Waknaghat in Solan district, some 25 km from the state capital here.